Judicare of Anoka County, Inc.
Judicare of Anoka County, Inc. is a non-profit corporation that provides free legal representation in non-criminal matters to low income residents of Anoka County.
Our mission is to provide a full range of high quality legal services to individuals and families unable to afford them.
What types of cases does Judicare handle?
Judicare can provide legal advice or assistance to you if you have a critical legal need. Some examples are:
· Landlord/Tenant disputes
· Protection from Domestic Abuse
· Social Security/SSI Problems
· Divorce, Custody and Child Support Problems
· Foreclosure, Garnishment and Collection Problems
· Terminations or Denials of MFIP, Food Stamps or other Public Benefits
· Unemployment Appeals
Judicare Brochure - Russian
Judicare Brochure - Spanish
Judicare Brochure - Arabic
Judicare of Anoka County, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, sexual orientation, disability or any other consideration prohibited by law.